What should your stats be?
Are you doing your marketing....right?
We all want to know our efforts are being seen & rewarded, but which stats are good, which stats are bad?
Which ones mean you should take your ball & go home?
It's time to make your marketing earn its keep and give you solid ROI on all that time & effort.
Biggest takeaways from this episode:
- How looking at your stats through a 'lens of opportunity' can lead to more conversions and less stress.
- The exact metrics that you should be paying attention to (and which ones to ignore)
- Why stats matter and how they influence every aspect of your business
- How having a small list is a good thing!
- The formula for working our your stats (and how you have complete control over them)
- The exact numbers you're aiming for, and the quick tweaks that will instantly lift them
- The only loss points you should ever accept (and then, fight like hell)
What did you think of this episode? Share your review here
Subscribe to the show & get notified when a new episode goes live
Get your free plug & play welcome emails - start your funnel off with high conversions